Become an Educator
What do you need to become a Family Day Care Educator?
- Practical hands on experience and/ or relevant training leading to minimum Certificate III in the education and care of children.
- Good communication skills (including Functional English (1))
- To enjoy helping children to grow, learn and develop through a range of experiences.
- A home that is safe and secure.
- A desire to run a successful business.
Find out more about why Educators choose to operate within a Family Day Care setting.
What will I get from Family Day Care?
- Earn an income
- Work hours that suit you
- Your home-based business will deliver substantial tax advantage
- Able to care for your own children while caring for others
- An opportunity to make new friends
- A chance to learn new skills
Find out more about the benefits of joining Bright Stars Family Day Care and what our Educators say.
Become an Educator with Family Day Care and help us build the best childcare option around!
- Functional English is defined as English that is good enough to successfully handle a variety of everyday situations.